3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 14, 2020 4:40 PM by Ken Flerlage

Set Action to Filter Map by Image

Jamie Valentine

Is there a way to filter based on a set of Locations? 

Attached is an attempt to provide "Quick Links" by using Shapes to filter a map so that multiple locations are assigned to each shape provided.   Something is not working as initially thought. 

What am I missing?  Any help is greatly appreciated... 

Thank you in advance for sharing your knowledge and providing assistance on this.

@

• 1. Re: Set Action to Filter Map by Image
          Ken Flerlage

Putting the set actions aside for a moment, let me make sure I understand the goal. Are the following true statements?

• You are trying to create a set of buttons at the top that allow you to quickly filter the map.
          • These buttons might contain one country or many countries.
          • Multiple buttons might contain the same country.

Am I understanding this correctly?

• 2. Re: Set Action to Filter Map by Image
            Jamie Valentine

Yes Ken.  That's correct you are spot on....  Some of the Quick links are based on Country (aka product quick links such as Diesel, Gas, etc)    The filters will need to work with the quick links as well.   For example...  Clicking on the Asia Pacific quick link will select the Regions that are listed in the corresponding set.  If they want to filter down to a particular Country or Location they would need to use the Filters or map to filter down further. 

Make Sense?

• 3. Re: Set Action to Filter Map by Image
              Ken Flerlage

The overlap in some of the groups is the tricky part. Any chance you can give me a list of which countries go into which items in the list? I could do that via each set, but that's a lot of work