Are you the type of person who absolutely loves working with advanced analytical tools? Loves to handle all things related to data from how it is processed, data policies and develop data guidelines?
Here, at K-LOVE & Air1, our Data Science & Insight team is looking for a Data Steward to join their team to do just that! This person will oversee the management of the ministry’s data assets. They will understand how our data is searched, collected, maintained, and used within the ministry and interpret it to the business. They will partner with internal teams to ensure the data assets are managed in a secure manner adhering to the ministry’s security, and privacy policies. The ability to translate technical terms and processes into documentation which requires strong verbal skills, excellent grammar and spelling.
What is it like to work at K-LOVE & Air1? You’ll find that we’re a unique blend of ministry & media; in addition to being positive & encouraging and ministry focused, we’re also technology progressive, creative, dynamic & fun. There's a lot of cool things that we love about our culture, but one of the coolest things is that everyone here is on-fire for our mission. Our environment is casual yet passionate, ministry focused yet fun. We combine the best of both the ministry and music industries!
As the largest non-profit in Christian Media Ministry, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers outstanding medical, dental and vision protection, as well as a robust 401K plan. You will have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life, including a generous paid time off policy, learning, growth and advancement opportunities. Even better, we have some cool not so usual benefits, like praying openly.
This opportunity is in Rocklin, CA, on-site at HQ.
Here are a few more qualifications that we’re looking for:
- 4+ years of working in a Data Steward role or similar function
- Experience in implementing data governance and data management principles.
- Experience in creating data standards, requirements, rules, diagrams, and data dictionaries.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products, Microsoft SQL Server database, Tableau, Alteryx.
- Analytic tool experience with Alteryx, Tableau.
- Salesforce knowledge is a plus.
- Experience with data auditing and master data management tools such as Tableau Catalog or Informatica.
Learn more about the company and apply at www.klove.com/careers
- Must pass a pre-employment reference and background check
- Proof of legal authorization to work in the United States