The formula looks fine. It really depends on what is in your data, what filters are on your viz, and how you've set everything up. Can you attach your viz so I can take a look?
1 of 1 people found this helpful
Thanks for attaching your workbook. When I check just the currency and curr fields it looks like this:
Like you said MYR is the only one being picked up. In your curr formula, I noticed that the case of the statement didn't always match the Currency field. For example, I changed the formula to this and now EUR shows up. The case of the EUR statement didn't match what was in the data before.
IF [Currency] = '10544bc9-8037-4805-abbe-79bcb4f97890' THEN 'MYR' ELSEIF [Currency] = '80833CB3-E5B9-4F83-8730-3627433DB48D' THEN 'SGD' ELSEIF [Currency] = '94C3DF36-5827-47C2-A147-20FADA745370' THEN 'CHF' ELSEIF [Currency] = '637cde30-d9c6-47cb-80bf-ac1b39f1b272' THEN 'EUR' ELSEIF [Currency] = '3B452BC5-D4C0-44A4-ABEC-582B3DDAD465' THEN 'JPY' ELSEIF [Currency] = 'C4BFB07A-3D19-4ED0-A7C6-68DCD136E1CA' THEN 'THB' ELSE 'USD' END
For the other two values showing up as USD, I didn't see anything similar to those in your formula.
I finally know what is wrong with my formula. Thanks for the guide and hint!
The formula I created was all in capital letter, but the data was in small letter. Didn't know that could be the reason.
Thanks again Paul!
You're welcome! Happy to help!