Hi Syazwan -
You can easily accomplished what you need to do with Parameter Action.
- Create string parameter to capture the measure name
- Create a calculated measure to perform different calculation based on the parameter value above
- Create parameter action based on hover to pass in the name of the measure to the parameter
I've created example based on Superstore with 2 measures: profit and sales. (model attached)
- When the user hover on profit the tooltips will return the previous month value
- When the user hover on sales the tooltips will show the MoM variance
Book1.twbx 2.4 MB
Hi Budi Lubis,
Thanks for the responds. That is exactly what i need.
Thank you very much !