0 Replies Latest reply on Oct 30, 2019 11:33 AM by Kord Kindred

Sort Controls Tableau Online - Always Off?

Kord Kindred

I use Tableau Online, not Tableau Server. I was not able to find anyone else talking about this, so here we go..

Today one of my users told me about the one click sort button going missing.

It is there in Tableau Desktop as well as the setting to show or hide it. 2 pictures.

When I go to Tableau online though, the one click sort button is missing even though the setting is on. 2 pictures.

I republished the report, to no avail.

I disabled the setting in desktop, republished the report, enabled the setting in desktop, republished the report, to no avail.

I deleted the online version of the report then republished the report, to no avail.

It shouldn't have anything to do with my desktop version because it broke without me having published it recently. But my desktop version is 2019.3.1 just in case. 1 picture.

Tableau Online release where the problem is occurring, 2019.4.0. 1 picture.

For some reason the pictures did not want to play nice so they are attached below instead of embedded in the story above.

Please and think you for any help you can provide in this situation.

-Kord