You: A highly motivated individual with a passion for helping teams achieve their goals and identify new ways to help them better support our customers. You are equally productive working independently and in groups. You enjoy and have a track record of learning and working with new technologies/applications to solve problems. You’re very responsive, timely and accurate with your deliverables. You can synthesize input from multiple sources and determine viable options that best meet the various and sometimes competing requirements. You have a reputation in your current company as someone who “gets things done, and done well” and with whom others enjoy working.
Us: Support Operations provides support, processes, and tools to enable Apptio’s Support team to provide our customers with timely, high quality support that meets or exceeds their expectations and helps them be successful with Apptio’s products. Our business is enjoying rapid growth, so our most successful team members are those who thrive in a fast paced environment and find ways to improve and scale their function, as well as help the services teams more effectively and more easily perform their roles. This role primarily focuses on the Support function, but also has responsibilities that contribute to the Customer Success team as well.
What we want you to do:
- Reporting and data analysis of varying levels of complexity using MS Excel, Tableau and other data analysis and reporting tools
- Translate findings of the analyses into professional dashboards or PowerPoint presentations that are appropriate for C-level audiences and other stakeholders
- Work with the Support and Customer Success teams to design and rollout, facilitate, track and administer support and customer success processes or other improvements that will enable the team to more effectively or more efficiently serve our customers
- Administer and configure Gainsight, the primary system used by our Customer Success team
- Other business operations tasks as needed to support the services functions
- 1 year using Tableau in a professional organization or Tableau certification level of “Certified Associate” or higher
- Advanced data analysis and MS Excel skill as evidenced by the ability to analyze data and create complex, customized pivot tables and charts, automatically merge multiple data sets, use lookups, familiarity with array formulas, develop and debug complex formulas
- Bachelor’s degree in Math, Statistics, Economics, Finance, Accounting or Business Administration or other degree of similar coursework
- Prior experience working in a software support organization, including familiarity with standard software support metrics and processes
- Experience with developing reports and dashboards in Salesforce.com and/or Gainsight
- Gainsight administration or configuration experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with coworkers in a variety of roles and levels and using a variety of tools, such as MS Outlook, PowerPoint and Word
- Strong attention to detail and track record of accurate reporting and analysis
- Must be flexible with work hours/availability to work with team members in other time zones.