I'm using 3 Tableau Server sources in a Tableau desktop project and would like to proceed to data blending with 2 of them but it doesn't work.
Maybe if i set an exemple here, someone might be able to help me ? :
- Let's pretend I have my primary source to the left (OFFI and OVVI), and my secondary source with dates and values to the right
My dashboard filter on OFFI (as a context, so it filters automatically every dashboard and every calculation sheets)
So if I open a new calculation sheet, my event filter appears.
How I proceed :
1) I create a new calculation sheet
2) Event filter is effective and event choosen is OFFI
3) I drop ID code field from the secondary source in my new calculation sheet, and it displays ONLY 5833. So it works.
4) Then I drop Date from secondary source, since I want all dates and all values relative to 5833
But when I drop the date field, it displays : " * "
What i would like is exactly this :
I made a similar exemple in Tableau (ou cna find the TWBX attached).
Could you tell me if it's possible and if yes, what am I doing wrong ?