MaineGeneral Health is a leading health care system proud of the culture of excellence, compassion and collaboration that extends to our patients and their families. We are committed to attracting people who share our values and strive to provide excellent customer service. We are offering an exciting full-time opportunity for an individual to join our team as a Senior Decision Support Analyst.
Competitive benefit package including several health plans, medical spending accounts, dental, life and disability options.
Generous earned time program.
Retirement plans with potential for employer contributions.
As a Senior Decision Support Analyst, you will fill a critically important role supporting MaineGeneral Health’s transformation toward value-based care and accelerating population health. You will be a significant contributor in advancing enterprise analytics and part of a growing team deeply passionate about this work. Developing, implementing and analyzing data solutions, expanding dashboarding and reporting capabilities, leading high-profile projects and supporting Healthcare Practitioners and the Leadership Team with analytics, you will deliver the answers we need to improve healthcare quality and access while reducing costs.
- Assemble, analyze and synthesize data from a variety of sources and perform appropriate data integrity checks
- Apply advanced analytics and statistical modeling techniques with healthcare industry data to derive strategic insight and business intelligence
- Effectively and accurately interpret results and clearly communicate at all levels of the organization
- Assess business impact of initiatives and make recommendations for improvement
- Develop and document process and metrics to monitor model performance and outcomes
- Build data visualizations for key stakeholders and share best practice in data visualization
- Modify and maintain current standard reports and ensure timely delivery to end users
- Develop an advisor reputation through expertise in data
- Train and mentor team members with a focus on expanding analytic capabilities
The ideal candidate will have:
- Master's degree in Healthcare Administration, Information Management, Healthcare Informatics, Statistics, Business Information or related field preferred
- 5 years or more experience healthcare business administration with 3 of the 5 years in statistical data collection, analysis, benchmarking and reporting preferred.
- Experience developing, analyzing, interpreting, and managing a variety of complex data sets
- Demonstrated capabilities in planning, participating in, and managing a variety of analytics projects
- Solid experience using data prep, data visualization, statistical and analytical tools and technologies (e.g. EasyMorph, Tableau, R, SPSS, etc.)