2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 25, 2019 6:35 PM by Prakash Desai

Yearly/Quarter/Monthly/Weekly Aggregations dynamically without any hard coding

Prakash Desai

Appreciate if any one could provide the work around for the below scenario.

We maintain 15 months data in the DB. So we need to display Yearly/Quarterly/Monthly/Weekly for each Region(single select). Also note that we might not have 15 months data for all Regions, some might vary by 1 or 2 months.

Requirement is:

1. Always need to display 12 months(Oct 18 to Sep 19) from today's date. If current month is Oct 19, then data should display from Nov 18 to Oct 19 and so on for subsequent months as shown below. Highlighted in red only should display in the X-axis of a trend chart.

2. If there are no records for current month then 0 should be displayed for Sep 19.

Ex: Australia has data till Jul 19 but no data for Aug & Sep 19. So in this case 0 should be displayed for these months.

USA has data till Jun 19 but no data for Jul, Aug & Sep 19. So in this case 0 should be displayed for these months.

3. This is an extension to the point 2.

Australia has data from Jun 18 to Jul 19 in the table so i need to display in the sheet as "Data From Oct 18 to Jul 19".

USA has data from Jun 18 to Jun 19 in the table so i need to display in the sheet as "Data From Oct 18 to Jun 19".

NZ has data from Jun 18 to Sep 19 in the table so i need to display in the sheet as "Data From Oct 18 to Sep 19".

Also when any of the time period is selected then it should display the selected value. If 2019 Q2 is selected then it should display as "Data Available from 2019 Q2".

Thanks!