Our global alternative investment client is looking to hire a lead business technologist, data analytics SME for their midtown NYC office.
We are looking for a technology lead with strong experience in visual Data Analytics technologies. This person will be responsible for leading a small team of resources in executing the firm's data analytics strategy & roadmap.
- Understand the Front Office's overall data analytics needs, and deliver technology and technical solutions that enable and advance that.
- Be a business partner - review and approve requirements and navigate them through the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Participate in the analysis of requirements and collaborate with team members to attain high reusability and maintainability by building flexible data models and seamless integration points.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Show appetite and aptitude for owning the responsibility of technical decisions and direction for one or many projects/teams, including vendor, incident, and problem management.
- Seamlessly partner with Application Service Delivery group, who has accountability for Delivery & Service Management
- BS or BA Degree and at least 5-7 years' experience working professionally, with 3-5 years' of clear leadership experience
- Extensive, hands-on experience in designing Tableau dashboards, as well architecting tableau solutions and planning and executing platform upgrades
- Strong analytic skills and ability to develop and implement analytical data models and dashboard and reports using Tableau to enable customers to analyze data and make business decisions.
- Experience with cloud, Data Lakes, or Big Data solutions, such as AWS and DataBricks or Spark, is a plus
- Experience in coordinating an internal Tableau community, or Center of excellence, as well as best practices for building data visualizations
- Experience with a Data Catalog or Data Governance tool, as well as rolling-out a Self-service tool, is a plus
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum environment a plus
- Strong sense of system ownership and stakeholder partnership is required
- Strong oral and written communication skills; strong interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of professional pride and individual accountability
- Experience in working with the leads, other architects and managers to deliver the solution in a timely manner.
Steven Pincus – Managing Director
450 Seventh Avenue, Suite 1106
New York, NY 10123
Fax: (212) 232-0070
Website : www.infopeoplecorp.com