5 Replies Latest reply on May 8, 2019 1:06 AM by Ciara Brennan

Think Data Thursday: How can I know my numbers are right? Validating data, calculations, and joins in Tableau - April 25th, 2019 8AM PT

patrick.byrne.0

Join Tableau Zen Masters Hall of Fame member Jonathan Drummey as he presents:

Think Data Thursday: How can I know my numbers are right? Validating data, calculations, and joins in Tableau

When: Thursday, April 25, 2019, at 8 AM PST

When we're used to MS Excel or SQL old habits die hard...when we have a question about a calculation or what a join is doing in Tableau we'll revert to using the tools we know rather than Tableau. However, Tableau is a fantastic tool for visualization and can be used to verify & validate our numbers. Tableau Zen Master Jonathan Drummey is well known for solving seemingly-impossible challenges in Tableau and in this extended version of the standing-room-only session that he delivered at the 2018 Tableau Conference Europe he’ll share his tips & secrets for getting accurate results the first time and every time.

Register for his webinar here - Think Data Thursday: How can I know my numbers are right? Validating data, calculations, and joins in Tableau

This event was recorded and posted to the Think Data Thursday playlist on YouTube: Think Data Thursday

Think Data Thursday: How can I know my numbers are right? Validating data, calculations, and joins in Tableau