I am having issue with survey data in Tableau Prep The data is from Survey monkey, and I think part of the issue is the double header they include when I download the data. I am just not sure what to do to fix it properly either before I import it, or in Tableau Prep.
When I set up the workflow, the summary of join results always excludes some of the responses. I have tried a few different things, but keep getting the same issues, with more or fewer responses excluded.
I have attached both the survey raw data (multiple question types) and the flow I built based on Data Revelations instructions and the presentation and flow provided at the 2018 Tableau conference.