Tableau Report Writer (Remote)
Aurea is looking for a Tableau Report Writer to add to our Sales Data and Analytics Team.
This person will be responsible for developing and maintaining a package of sales reports
built using Tableau desktop and distributed via Tableau online to the Sales and Executive Teams.
You will help to design and productize reports that capture and codify our next generation
of key metrics used on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis to move our business forward.
You will responsible to create practical interactive dashboards including forecasting, pipeline, performance scorecards, conversion rates, etc.
- Strong understanding of Finance data as it relates to sales processes and reporting.
- Demonstrated experience in writing reports in Tableau using complex data sets.
- Show proficiency in writing and utilizing calculated fields in order to get the results needed.
- Ability to blend data from disparate data sources including google sheets, excel and other ad-hoc reports.
- Work directly with executives and can conduct discovery, design and feedback sessions.
- Good communication skills when working with executive stakeholders. Try's to say "Yes" while guiding stakeholders to the best solution for long term viability.
- Self-starter comfortable working in a dynamic iterative process driven (simple is better) organization.
- Familiar with CRM (Salesforce.com) data and can articulate which objects, fields and API data elements are required and how they interrelate to the design of the report.
- Experience using Agile (JIRA) for project management is helpful (we like Kanban!).
- Must be able to work or overlap US hours (Central Time Zone) and respond to production quality issues on a timely basis.
- Team Player not afraid to ask questions or offer solutions to other team members.
- College level degree in a quantitative discipline such as mathematics, finance, computer science recommended.
- 1 - 2 years experience as Business Analyst or writing reports for business intelligence dashboards, for both mobile and desktop support
- This is a contract through June 30, 2019