Hi Aileen, it's difficult to troubleshoot this without having access to your workbook, though I understand it can't be shared for confidentiality reasons.
I created a tiny sample data set and materially re-created your logic. Any which way I slice and dice my data (by day, week, month, by user or across users) the sums come out as expected. I've added the syntax for my calculations below, though logically they do what yours do. When replicated, your logic works; maybe something's up with your underlying data?
In cases like these, I rebuild the view from scratch, adding an element at a time at the lowest level of detail. So maybe start a fresh sheet where you put the exact date, person, sum(hours), sum(expectation). I assume this is the lowest level of detail. Then start adding in components (other filters, rolling up to the week instead of looking at each date, etc) and see where things go awry.
IF [Weekday] = 'Saturday' OR [Weekday] = 'Sunday'
ELSEIF [Weekday] = 'Friday'
IF sum([Hours]) >= SUM([Expectation])
Hope this helps,
Worked v Expected hours.twbx 41.4 KB
Thank you for your response,
I exported my data to a CSV and realized it would duplicate records whenever someone had entered time on different projects.
I changed my Week expectation to be aggregated as MIN instead of SUM and that solved my issue.