2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 4, 2019 5:56 AM by Ravindra B

Continuous Date range slider filter to show last 3 months data by default

Ravindra B

Hello All,

I have a requirement, Please help me with the solution to get it done.

Requirement:

I have date slider (Continuous type) with shows all the values in it default. But I need to restrict to show the slider to show only last 3 months by default and should allow users to edit/change the slider what they would like to change.

Hope you understood my query and request you to help me on this.

Please keep us posted.

Thank you all in advance.!!

• 1. Re: Continuous Date range slider filter to show last 3 months data by default
          Jim Dehner

Good morning

place the date field on the filter shelf and add to context

then this filter  will at the 3 month period that includes the max date in the slider

would return this

Jim

If this posts assists in resolving the question, please mark it helpful or as the 'correct answer' if it resolves the question. This will help other users find the same answer/resolution.  Thank you.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Continuous Date range slider filter to show last 3 months data by default
            Ravindra B

Thank You Jim for your quick response.

It is working  but date slider also should get changed based upon T/F filter (Calculation field). Data is getting changed in the report but the date slider is NOT.

i.e. when I select "True" the date slider should show last 3 months date range and when I select "False" the date slider should change to all the dates. And also when I change date range and when I come back to True/False, again slider automatically need to be changed.

Please refer to attachment.

Hope it clarifies.

Really appreciated your help.!!!

1 of 1 people found this helpful