1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 12, 2019 11:31 AM by Esther Aller

Data points font changing automatically

Andrew J

Hi All ,

I am seeing a weird issue . When changing one of the parameter value , whole dashboard's font size of data values are changing .The parameter has 10 inputs , it just happen for one parameter .

There is no parameter dependent font size change is not built in tableau .

This issue won't able to be replicated in the tableau desktop , happens only in server . Both server and desktop are in 2018 .

Please share with me if you guys know the fix .

• 1. Re: Data points font changing automatically
          Esther Aller

Hi Andrew,

This definitely sounds like weird unexpected behavior. I recommend making a support case as I have never heard of this specific behavior before. My hunch is that there is an interaction with the nested calculations that is causing this. It will help support a lot of if you are able to send in a workbook that reproduces the issue so that they can deep dive into how the view experiencing the issue is built.

See instructions for creating a packaged workbook A quick method to anonymize a workbook is to hide any fields containing sensitive information before the data source is extracted. Hidden fields are not included in the final extract.