1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 28, 2019 1:21 PM by Ken Flerlage

Make rows the same spacing

steven.katofiasc.0

Hi Guys,

I have what I want in terms of my content and my filters, I'm just having formatting issues.

So my workbook column, I want it to be the same formatting in terms of column height and spacing. The issue is that I have separate columns that I have just either decided to complete hide or make blank. The hidden or blank columns have multiple rows for each of my "Workbook" rows. I was wondering if there was a formatting 'hack' I could apply. I tried various forms of centering, aligning, wrapping text, and it cannot give me the correct spacing based on the size of the different workbook text lines. If anybody can help or has any insight, that would be great. Thanks!

• 1. Re: Make rows the same spacing
          Ken Flerlage

What is the purpose of the additional hidden columns? The reason I ask is that it could make a big difference in the solution. The obvious answer would be to remove those hidden columns but my guess is that they are there for a reason. One idea would be to create a hierarchy with the two fields, then just collapse the hierarchy down to the first field. But again, I'd need a bit more information in order to answer properly.