5 Replies Latest reply on Jan 28, 2019 7:31 AM by Shinichiro Murakami

Creating Columns with overlapping date restriction from input date range

Shashank Gourav

Hello All,

I have a requirement were I need to take user input start date and end date. And then pass it to calculate various fields:-

1. Days worked                         - Distinct count of Processed date field between input start and end dates.

2. Processed Policies                - Sum of the Processed policies for the same period

3. Productivity current window   - Processed Policies / Days worked

4. Productivity Previous window - Processed Policies Previous Window / Days worked Previous Window

5 % Change of Previous window - (Productivity current window - Productivity Previous window) / Productivity Previous window

6. Productivity Last Year Window - Processed Policies Last Year Window / Days worked Last Year Window

7.% Change of Last Year window - (Productivity current window - Productivity Last Year Window) / Productivity Last Year Window

Where, current window      - Date between start date and end date

Previous window      - Exact same number of days before the start date

Last Year Window      - Dates between, one year less from start and end date

I am able to calculate the first three fields with desired values, by creating start and end date parameters.

But the field 4 and 6 are being populated with wrong values and the % field 5 and 7 are giving 0.

It would be really helpful if you could help me I guide in the correct approach to archive this.