2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 25, 2019 8:01 AM by Sergio Diniz

Aggregation filter for other spreadsheets

Sergio Diniz

Good Morning!

We have a panel containing 3 spreadsheets, all 3 of which have Year filter, until everything OK.
      The problem is the following, in the first worksheet, there are 3 measures:

1. Open;
      2. Closed;
      3. Balance.

The Balance is the calculation of the "Closed" except the "Open" and the same is calculated month by month.
      For the dates (Year and Month), I am using the dimension "Period". When I put the "Year" in the filter and select all, the balance performs the calculation correctly as an example below:

Select all year:

imagem1.jpg

Balance January/2019 = 18 (balance Dec/2018) + 97 (open Jan/2019) - 81 (closed Jan/2019) = 34

Selecting 2019 only:

imagem2.jpg

Balance January/2019 -> 97 (open Jan/2019) - 81 (closed Jan/2019) = 16

Note that he disregarded the December / 18 balance.

To fix the problem, I searched the forums and found a solution that creates a measurement with the calculation below:

[Accumulated] = WINDOW_MAX (ATTR (DATENAME ('year',)))

I created the field and applied it to the worksheet as a filter and using "Horizontally" panel calculation.

Look at the result:

Select all year:

imagem3.jpg

Selecting 2019 only:

imagem4.jpg

Note that the value of the balance is now correct (using the December balance).

As I mentioned above, I use 3 spreadsheets that should be filtered by the "Year":

imagem5.jpg

Since I am using the calculated filter based on the field [Accumulated], it does not have the option to "apply to all worksheets":

imagem6.jpg

I need you to change the year, the other two worksheets will be updated.

I am sending the panel with the data.

Note: the first and second use the same database.

Thank you.

Sergio Diniz