How're you changing the data source currently?
I add data source first and then replace with the current one. Because if i edit connection I do't see any changes in data.
Okay, I just tested on an Excel sheet that I'm working with.
- I opened Tableau and connected to the sheet.
- Then changed the data in the sheet.
- Went to edit connection and chose the same file again.
- Nothing changed in the data preview pane.
- I then hit the Refresh Data Source Icon next to the Save Icon in the top left corner of the Data Source view.
- My data changed to reflect the new data.
Did you make sure to hit the Refresh Data Source Icon?
Oh Great. Thank you so much. I tried it from data source page and it didn't work but it worked from the workbook and it worked.