Operations Analyst - Tableau Developer
As a member of the operations team, you’ll work alongside an interdisciplinary group to develop real-time tools for understanding key aspects of our sgRNA and Engineered Cells operations, identifying opportunities for improvement, and driving quality initiatives.
What You'll Do
- Aggregate and summarize data resulting from complex operations
- Collaborate with various functional groups to gather requirements, define data structures, and deliver innovative solutions in Tableau
- Analyze trends, identify opportunities for improvement, coordinate action plans with key stakeholders
- Perform periodic data validation to ensure the accuracy and reliability of key performance indicators
- Develop technical documentation defining core ETL methodology and calculations
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and reporting as needed
- BS or MS in a quantitative field
- Understanding of statistics and optimization techniques
- Experience wrangling disparate types of informatics data
- Practical experience with the standard Python library, statistical packages (numpy, scipy, pandas), and SQL
- Develop high quality, robust solutions with clear documentation
- Skilled in developing SOPs and training non-technical data consumers on Tableau
- Strong desire to work in a fast-paced, collaborative start-up environment
Nice to Haves
- Experience in high-volume, data-driven operations analysis
- Strong statistical analysis skills
- Designing experiments and solutions for verifying the effectiveness of process changes
Company Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary
- Generous equity at an early stage company
- Robust medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k Plan
- Fully stocked kitchen and snacks
- Free catered lunches and dinners
- 4x daily Shuttle bus to & from San Francisco
Synthego’s vision is to turn biology into an information science, with the ultimate goal of dramatically extending the healthy human lifespan.
Synthego builds advanced bioinformatics and automated hardware platforms to create next-generation molecular biology tools, starting with full-stack genome engineering.
These world-class tools accelerate basic scientific discovery, critical disease cures, and novel synthetic biology applications to improve and prolong life.
To apply for this position please use the following link: Synthego - Operations Analyst - Tableau Developer