Can we have a sample mock up data in a packaged workbook? It will help us to dig down the issue.
Added the sample workbook.
Thanks for attaching the workbook! Makes it much easier to troubleshoot.
I solved it by doing the following (see screenshot below for end result):
1) Created a field called "Total" that takes the total of the count of location IDs:
2) Dropped that onto the Text Mark instead of CNTD([Location Id]).
3) Created an Index field like this: index()
4) Put index on the detail mark and made sure it was calculating using Location Id
5) Moved [Location Id] from the row shelf to detail
6) Put a copy of index on the filter shelf and filtered for only the top 1 value. This will keep any new values from displaying on your view but they will still be considered in your calculation.
All of this is in the attached workbook on the "Thresholds less than negative 5 - Fixed" tab.
Let me know if you have any questions.
COUNTD issues_v10.5.twbx 248.6 KB
Thank you so much. It worked.
First it did not work. Later I realized to follow your approach and then draged the 'Threshold Check' onto the filters. It did work well. Thank you again.