10 Replies Latest reply on Nov 27, 2018 11:31 AM by george dudley

Selective Filtering

george dudley

Hello,

I have a data set in which we measure performance on KPIs over several quarters for our clients.  Our levels of performance are Red, Amber, Green, and Dark Green.  I have been requested to build a viz that only show the values for client/metric combinations that have a red or and amber rating.  However, if there is a red or amber, they want to see all values for that client/metric combo, including the green and dark green.  So somehow I have to filter out the green, dark green, and N/As except when there is a red or amber for a given client/metric combo.  I created a calculation that I thought would work, but as you can see from the screenshot below it is only working on one metric.  The Financial column in the screenshot looks just as it should, but I can't figure out how to make them all look that way. I also noticed that in the raw data the Financial metric is the last one listed for each client, so maybe that has something to do with why it is the only column affected?

I have included a workbook (sorry, it's v10.3.  We are constrained by our client consumers), the sample data, and an ?Excel mock-up of what the table should look like.  Ignore the formatting, it is  just there to make it more readable.

Thank you, George