I am not sure what is the issue.
Could you please illustrate current problem and expected results.
If possible attaching sample data as twbx is the best help.
Sorry can't attach the workbook. I'll explain in details.
1) I have 5 worksheets where each shows data only related to that year (they are basically a text table). The name of the sheet corresponds to the year of data it holds.
2) There are many columns in each tables on each sheet. But they all share a important column called "Status" which is used to highlight in color
ex: Incomplete - Red, Complete - Green, Inprogress - Yellow etc
3) I placed all 5 worksheet in the dashboards as vertical containers.
4) I created a 2 string parameter called a) Start Year b) End Year. This will allow users to dynamically remove or show these worksheet in the dashboard
ex: If users selects start date as 2017-2018 and End year as 2020. There will be only first 3 sheet. This allows users to take snapshot for their presentation.
4) Since i am using color for an important dimension "Status". I need a color legends that dynamically changes depending on the sheets. (ie). If all data between Start year 2017-2018 and End year 2020 as only Complete. It should not show Red or Yellow in the legends.