1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 21, 2018 3:59 AM by Zhouyi Zhang

Axis issue to synchronize

lalitha p

I am a bit confused with my axis today.

Sample data:

Type      ID     Value      Period        Term 2018/Not      Level

A          1        300                                Y                       x

A          2        200                                Y                       y

A          3        600                                N                       x

A          4        560                                N                       y

S                    500       2018                                          x

S                    300       2019                                          y

S                    450       2018                                          y

I have my data like this with other fields too.

I have shown a report out of this with S as background measure and A as front measure in a bar on bar chart. Background measure(S) works with a flip for 2018/2019.

I couldn't sync my axis here.

850(reference line of total Y/N from Term 2018/Not ) what ever showing is for Type A and color differentiates with field Term 2018/Not. The last bar i am talking about Background value is 875 i have but the bars are sowing like equal.

If i click on synchronize axis , It is coming like this, axis is adding up with the Y and N values.

Any ideas ??