3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 21, 2018 10:05 AM by Norbert Maijoor

Help

Ravi Kumar N

Hello Tableau Users,

Greetings, this is my first question here and i would like to get some tips from you all. Is there a specific road map that you guys followed to go around the forum? I want to be a part of the Tableau challenges and also would like to learn some advanced concepts. How can i get better ? Is reverse- engineering the best approach?

Sorry if i posted the question in the wrong sub- group.

Any help is highly appreciated and thanks in advance and am totally eager to take this to the next step.

BR,

Ravi

• 1. Re: Help
          Norbert Maijoor

Hi Ravi,

Upfront GREAT! You find your way to this forum:))). I think the approach should be a balance between learning your self and contributing on the forum (=challenging your expertise). To check what you have learned can be done by certifying for Desktop & Server . To learn "advanced" stuff please follow the fellow contributors within the TOP 10 but for sure there are a lot GREAT contributors on certain topics out side the TOP 10. Most important is making a huge amount of "flying hours" on Tableau but also spend a good time with people you love;)

Regards,

Norbert

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Help
            Ravi Kumar N

Thank you very much Norbert

• 3. Re: Help
              Norbert Maijoor

HI Ravi,

You are welcome. Good luck on your journey.

Regards,

Norbert

1 of 1 people found this helpful