First change the table calculation to "Percent of total" (using Quick Table Calculation). Then click on Edit Table calculation, and choose Table(down) in the compute using.
You should get the desired result.
Hope it helps.
1 of 1 people found this helpful
1. Drag Score to the Rows column, it will show headers (since its discrete), click on the Score bullet, and Measure -> Count. Now you can see the count.
2. Now that it has turned Green (continuous) , click on the arrow again and Quick Table calculation -> Moving Average.
3. Click "Edit Table calculation" , and change the Average to Sum, prev 2, next 0.
4. Click again on the Green Score tab, Quick Table Calculation and choose "Percent of Total"
5. Edit the table calculation to move it to Pane (Down).
If you could give me a dummy dataset to work with, I can also give it a try.
Hope it helps