2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 15, 2018 9:11 AM by Elena Knetl

Duplicating worksheets on one dashboard

Elena Knetl

Hi-

I'm trying to create a commission dashboard for all of my company's sales reps. What is the best way to accomplish this so that when I make changes to one worksheet it affects all of them? I don't want to just duplicate the worksheet for each sales rep because when I need to make changes to one worksheet I would have to change them all.

I thought the best way to do this would duplicate the worksheet and then change the filter so each sales rep is shown but if there's a better way I'd love to hear it.

Thanks.

Elena

• 1. Re: Duplicating worksheets on one dashboard
          Joe Oppelt

Are you saying that you have a separate dashboard for each sales rep?

(You might be able to have just one dashboard and filter to the appropriate sales rep, but I'm guessing that you've already investigated that approach and have decided to have x-many dashboards.)

How are you navigating to the specific dashboard?  Perhaps you could have a filter action when navigating the user to the appropriate dashboard, and in doing so, the correct rep can get passed to the sheet.  Same sheet on all the dashboards.

• 2. Re: Duplicating worksheets on one dashboard
            Elena Knetl

Joe-

Appreciate the quick response! I was able to figure it out by removing the filter I had for sales reps, and adding sales rep to the columns.

Thanks!

Elena