In version 2018.3, you could do the following:
- Put your sheet on a dashboard and leave the filters on.
- Duplicate that dashboard.
- Then go back to the first dashboard and remove the filters.
- Add a Dashboard Navigation button on the first dashboard by which it would navigate to the secondary dashboard.
- Do vice versa on the secondary dashboard.
- Clicking the button would navigate you to the second dashboard that shows filters.
I've shown this in the attached workbook.
If you aren't using 2018.3, you can't use Dashboard Navigation Buttons. You can still do the same thing, but you'll have to use Dashboard Actions to create the dashboard navigation button. This link will tell you how to do this: https://www.thedataschool.co.uk/niccolo-cirone/tableau-tip-week-wednesday-creating-dashboard-navigator-buttons/ . Just make sure when you publish it, you "Shows Tabs" (its worded differently on Server than it is on Tableau Public).
Let me know if you have any questions.
Vendor expenses - Master-1 (1).twbx 420.8 KB
Did this work for you?