I have a Tableau worbook that contains:
- several charts and tables
- a huge amount of possible filters
I have so many filters I have to put them all on a specific sheet and the users have to switch sheet every time they want to change the filter.
What I would like to do is to create an HTML file that contains my charts and my filters.
But I don't want a huge iframe containting the whole workbook.
I would like like to have a nice web page in which I insert my elements 1 by 1, where I want.
I would be able to create a nice presentation to display the filters (with dynamic show/hide).
I don't succeed to add 2 elements in my web page and make them have an interaction (ie. if I make a selection on 1, it updates the others).
Does anyone know how I can achieve this?
- Insert multiple elements in the same web page.
- Selection on an element triggers the update of all others elements.
I've found a way to create myself the filters in HTML and use "applyFilterAsync", but it's not a solution I would choose:
- I don't know in advance the values of my filter, so I have to add interactions to retreive all possible values
- I don't want to create the whole "search" feature