2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 6, 2018 6:48 AM by Manveen Dharni

Table View With Multiple Measure (Excluding Filter on 1 Measure)

Manveen Dharni

Hi All,

I am having some issues on a complex workbook with regards to one measure.

I have a some cancel quantities for past and future months as well as, multiple different measures quantities such as Actual, Forecast, Open Orders, etc....

All measures except for Cancel Orders have a specific filter called Lag Filter which uses a snapshot month and plan month to calculate. However, Cancel Orders do not have snapshot month only plan months. I am trying to create a table view that allows the Cancel Orders to be populated in the same view as the other measures without having "Lag Filter" used.

When I do have the Lag filter, all my Cancel Orders are "0". See Below:

Screen Shot 2018-11-05 at 8.39.06 AM.png

When I take the Lag filter off, I get my values. See Below:

Screen Shot 2018-11-05 at 8.39.42 AM.png

I cannot add this workbook to this thread, but I will make a dummy data set to upload. In the meantime has anyone worked with a situation like this before and provide some guidance? I have tired the EXCLUDE function as this:

{ EXCLUDE [Lag_Check] : Sum([Cancel Orders Qty])} ------- DOES NOT WORK!!!

I have also tried the FIXED Function.

{ FIXED  [Month] : Sum([Cancel Orders Qty])} ------ This seems to work but I cannot use any other filters to drill into the data. Since Im fixing on Months only. I have tried to use other dimensions but does not seem to work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

MD