2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 31, 2018 11:44 AM by michael morrone

Calculation that ignores parameter

michael morrone

I have a call center transfer report that I need some help on with the last piece of information that needs to be included. This shows an agents transfers for the current month as well as their transfer percentage - I am trying to show the trending % from the previous month in the tooltip, which is where I am running into a problem. I can display them fine in this example, but I do not want to show two months at one time, the user has a calendar on the dashboard that allows them to select which month they want to view.

The current calculation that I have to show the trending is:

Previous Month Transfer % Calc - (Lookup(SUM([Agent Transfer Percentage Calc]),-1)) which works perfectly fine.

Trending Calc - AVG([Agent Transfer Percentage Calc])-[Previous Month % Calc]

All of this works perfectly fine, until the user selects a month to go to, as the underlying data is gone from that sheet and only has the one month to look at. How can I

A. Keep the underlying data on the sheet but not display it - while keeping the integrity of the other parameters and calculations in the sheet/dashboard?

B. Have a calculation that simply ignores the month selection parameter and still functions as necessary?

Thank you so much!

Transfer Trending V2.PNG