I recommend to use the Tableau Extracts to achieve this for better user experience.
1) I recommend to use any relational DB ( SQL Server , MySQL, PostgreSQL)
2) Pump the tweets using any method to the DB
3) Set up the Tableau Datasource with extract enabled.
4) Publish the datasource to Tableau server or use Tableau Online to host the workbooks.
5) Create a schedule in Tableau server/online and set interval as per your business requirements to refresh the extract.
Hope this helps.
Thanks for the suggestion.
- What is the frequency for data refresh in Tableau when I connect to the data sources?
- As per your comments, I would need either Tableau Server/Tableau Online to get this use case working?