check the server running machine date and your desktop machine date.
- Desktop time ,
- tableau online time,
- mysql server time,
- query mysql current time
however they all showing the same date time and correct timezone
I will try publish a testing twb and see if i am getting the same issue.
After hours of troubleshooting (drove me nuts on checking the data and everything), i finally fixed it myself and I believe it's a Tableau Online's bug.
Solution: Adjust the width of the date filter.
Normally you will have a date range filter similar to this,
but if you expand the width far enough, you will get this.
If I adjust the filter width just right before it became the latter and publish it, I will get this bug in Tableau Online.
So I ended up shorten the filter's width to some level (not touching the appearance changing "threshold") and then my filter result goes back to normal.
For reference: My Tableau Desktop Version 10.4