This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
Please try below
- In Tableau Desktop, select Server > Log On and then type in Tableau Server log-in credentials.
- Right-click in the Data window and then select Create Calculated Field.
- Type the name of the group as it appears in Tableau Server in quotes in the formula below, and click ok:
- Drag the calculated field to Filters card.
- Select True and then click OK.
Note: You must be logged in as a user of the selected user group to select True.
2 of 2 people found this helpful
I am creating a Video series on the same .
Part 5,6 on the way
Hope it helps !
Please mark the answer as CORRECT and HELPFUL if it helps you