2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 25, 2018 7:48 PM by takuya.sonoda

When embedding the same dashboard multiple times

takuya.sonoda

Is there a way to assign different parameters to each dashboard when using JavascriptAPI and embedding the same dashboard multiple times?

Viz (parentElement: domNode, url: string, options: VizCreateOptions)

I am using this.

For example, if there is a parameter specifying a date on a dashboard.

Three on the same page, embed this dashboard,

Dashboard 1: 2018/10/01

Dashboard 2: 2018/10/02

Dashboard 3: 2018/10/03

In this way I want to set and display the view.

If we specify three same URLs which simply changed parameters, we will have the following problems.

· In the initial display, a view with a different parameter is displayed, but if you perform an operation such as mark selection, the parameters of the dashboard that was last loaded will be reflected.

I believe that views embedded with URLs that point to the same dashboard are the specifications where parameters are shared on the same session.

First of all, I think that there is a way to create a custom view for each parameter,

If someone else knows how to avoid the above problem, please let me know.

Thank you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Append.

By removing the following parameters that I had set up, parameter linkage between each dashboard no longer occurs.

"render = false"

However, after reloading the browser all the same mark selection on each dashboard remains.