1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 13, 2018 8:36 AM by Jim Dehner

Label not shown in Tableau graph

Alexander Farr

Hello everybody,

I have a problem with the labels in Tableau. I have created the calculated field "number of stores per city". I would like to show this as well as the sales dollars on each of the bars as a label. However, for some reason this is not possible.

When I try to compare the sales by county, the label of sales is only shown for some values. I understand that there is not enough space to display the values for both liquor and wine when there is little space, but in this case I would appreciate if the sum would be shown at the right side of the bar. Is this possible?

You can find the packaged workbook at this link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtNwspiFU1pNhK40O8W6LaFp-yrfSg

Thank you very much for your help!

• 1. Re: Label not shown in Tableau graph
          Jim Dehner

you were just running out of real estate - when you stacked the labes the did not fit - aligning them

produced this

Jim

If this posts assists in resolving the question, please mark it helpful or as the 'correct answer' if it resolves the question. This will help other users find the same answer/resolution.  Thank you.

1 of 1 people found this helpful