4 Replies Latest reply on Oct 26, 2018 8:02 AM by Laurie Dunagan

Any Events?

Laurie Dunagan

Is this user group still active in STL?  I don't see any activity or events.  It would be great if STL could become more active as a User Group.  Any comments/ideas on how to get this going?

Regards,
      Laurie Dunagan

The Boeing Company

• 1. Re: Any Events?
          josh brandt

Hi Laurie,

We are active - I think this page isn't the most active though. We have meetings quarterly. We just had a meeting a little over a month ago, and we're in the middle of planning for the last one of the year.

We're in the middle of updating the stale links that are out there for the STL TUG. Since you've joined this group, you should get a notification whenever the next event is scheduled.

There's a Linkedin group:

https://www.linkedin.com/groups/6520793/

We also have a FB group:

https://www.facebook.com/tugstl/

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Any Events?
            Laurie Dunagan

Hi Josh,

That is great to hear.  There are a couple of others that I work with who would also be interested in this group.  I will let them know to join the group in order to receive updates.

Thank you and have a great day!

Laurie Dunagan

The Boeing Company

• 3. Re: Any Events?
              Sarah Friesen

Hello Josh - Thanks for the information about the LinkedIn group, I just sent a request to join.

I think I received email messages in the past, would definitely like to be included on future mailings.

I just returned from the user conference in New Orleans and want to continue networking locally with users.

Sincerely,

Sarah Friesen

Ernst & Young

• 4. Re: Any Events?
                Laurie Dunagan

Great!  Thank you so much, Sarah.  I am looking forward to the events.

Laurie Dunagan

Data Analytics, Training Analytics

The Boeing Company

314-956-5900