4 Replies Latest reply on Oct 3, 2018 10:41 PM by Shinichiro Murakami

Conditional count & multilevel pareto charts

Tim Wilson

Hi All,

I'm trying to create come multilevel pareto charts like my example below, and am really struggling with where to start in terms of data structure and manipulation.  I'm not an analyst so this may be super basic, or super complex, but hoping someone can point me in the correct direction.

The data set I'm using adds a series of 'tags' to 'ticket IDs' and Id like to create some multi-level relationships to analyse this data.

What I'd like to be able to show is demonstrated below.  At the top level, there are 12 tickets.  Based on the prefix 'Reason' I want to show a pareto of all the answers (in this case 8 x 'Inquiry' and 3 x 'Issue).  I can get this to work

The next level is where I get stuck. 

I'd now like to show a chart where I filter on all records with the tag 'Reason_Inquiry' and then display a count of each tag with the prefix 'InquiryType', to create a level 2 pareto showing detail of all Inquirys.  I'd then use this same mechanism to build out a map of level 1,2,3 pareto charts as shown below.  I have no idea how to set this up.  Does anyone have any suggestions as to where to start?  I've added a packaged workbook with sample data - any pointers would be awesome!

Many thanks,

Tim