You can blend on Month year filed for all the data sources. After you drag this field on the filter pane, in the drop-down select 'All using related Datasources'.
I did try them too. But, on few of the worksheets the relationship says as "None". But, i did blend the data.
Can you attach a sample workbook?
I wish to do.. but because of sensitive data. I can't do it.
You can mask the sensitive data and create some just data using excel file and post with .twbx file.
Without knowing proper issues, its very difficult to answer for your questions.
Check Video how you can create with sample data using files.
Have you tried custom Edit Relationship using Data tab in the report. try to connect all datasheets using Date(As you mention) and try connecting once again.
- Select Data > Edit Relationships.
- In the Relationships dialog box, verify that the primary data source is selected from the Primary data source drop-down list. In this example, the Sample - Superstore data source is selected.
- Select the secondary data source in the Secondary data source pane, select Custom in the relationships list, and then click the Addbutton. In this example, the Sales Plan data source is selected.
- In the Add/Edit Field Mapping dialog box, do the following:
- Select a field from the primary data source.
- Select a field from the secondary data source to establish the linking field or the relationship between the data sources even though the fields do not have the same name.
- Click OK.In this example, a relationship between Segment field in the Superstore – Sample data source is selected and Customer Segment field in the Sales Plan data source is selected. You can map these two fields to create a relationship even though they don't have the same name.
- (Optional) Continue to add and remove as many relationships as necessary and then click OK.The related fields are shown in the secondary data source as potential linking fields.
Thank you. I did try everything and finally, I got the fix. when i applied filter as, Month Year (date) - the relation is not working. So, i have to use individual dates and apply that field to "All using the related Data Source".