I am facing a problem where I want to display different measures on my X axis. The data is related to the sales information of customers. I have:
1. actual revenue
2. Price of a new package if I assign them that package (Package Price)
3. Name of the package
3. The total increment I will like to have after assigning them the new package
4. The current size banding of the customer.
|Customer Name||Annual Revenue||Package||SIZE||PACKAGE PRICE||NEW TARGET PRICE|
I want to visualize the above in the following manner
I have a customer 'A' in size 1-1. I want to see the following in the chart.
1. the revenue he will achieve in package all the other packages given the same size band.
2. I will also like to see the revenue which I am getting now, my target price, and the package price I am assigning now.
I am attaching here a packaged workflow.
Till now I have been using parameters and sets, but I am not getting what the information on the X-axis. Thanks in advance for the help.
Hi. Is anyone having a solution to this.