3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 24, 2018 12:41 AM by Rahul Singh

Filters

Praks Sha

Hi Experts,

Need your help in this.

I have following two filters in the dashboard. These filters are set as "Dropdown" and "Only relevant values"

1. State          2. City

Functionality is, user can select any one from these two, second filter should be auto populated. If he selects City first, then State filter and if he selects State first then city should be filtered. This part is working.

In terms of display, when user is selecting any city, State is getting filter. But in the Dropdown it comes as shown below. We know for multiple cities we have only one associated State. So i want to show 'Alberta' in the filter display rather than having two values -  All , Alberta

Thanks.

• 1. Re: Filters
          Rahul Singh

Hi Praks,

You can do this by making sure "Show All Values" checkbox is unselected.

Click on filter settings> Customize>Unckeck Show "All" Value.

Please close the thread if this helps you.

filter.png

Regards,

Rahul

• 2. Re: Filters
            Praks Sha

Hi Rahul,

Thanks for your reply. I have tried this option. It worked but it disables the option of 'Clear the Filter.

Sometimes, we may want to see 'All' Option as well. In that case, It should have the 'Clear Option' available.

Regards,

Praksha

• 3. Re: Filters
              Rahul Singh

Hi Praks,

The "All" option was serving the same purpose of clearing all the options. However, you can get change the name of "All" to "Clear All" using parameter as filter but you won't get relevant values only in it.

Regards,

Rahul