3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 18, 2018 9:55 AM by Deepak Rai

filter multiple dimensions

Ashley Paulus

Hello!

I've been working on this problem for a bit, and found round about (not really clean) ways to flag a location as having a missing deposit, but would like to actually filter this to only show locations with "missing deposits"

In my example, we have a dimension named "tran code" which shows the different types of codes we get from our system. To consider a deposit missing, the tran code "pos deposit" must have a value, and all of the other tran codes must have a null or zero. In my picture, locations aa, h, i, o, p, q, r, and u would all be considered to have a missing deposit as their POS Deposit has an amount in it and the other tran codes are null.

I cannot for the life of my figure out how to filter, or create a calculation that would allow me to filter only those locations. I've tried to group the other codes together, put in a table calculation that allowed for an null zero value, and then flagged it as missing, but then when i filtered it, it just took out the amounts and they all looked null instead of filtering out the actual locations. Any help would be greatly appreciated - I'm sure I'm just overlooking something simple!

I've attached a workbook as well! missing cash 1.PNG