4 Replies Latest reply on Sep 10, 2018 1:23 AM by Vibhuti Verma

Move dynamically from one dashboard to another

Vibhuti Verma

Hi All,

I have a TWBX containing two dashboards - One is a Gantt chart of the project(Gantt view) and the other is also a Gantt view but only for Critical items(Critical view).

Gantt view - Consists of the list of all the tasks in the project plan with progress bar ans other details( Start date, Finish Date, Assigned To, etc.)

Critical view - Similar to Gantt view but it has Critical ='Yes' filter on. So all the details are displayed only for Critical tasks.

Now, my requirement is to hyperlink the task IDs in Critical view dashboard in such a way that upon clicking the ID of the task in Critical view, it automatically moves to Gantt view dashboard and highlight the same task in there.

For example, assuming Task#533 is Critical and is visible in Critical view dashboard.

Requirement - When I select 533 in Critical view dashboard. It should move to Gantt View dashboard and highlight the row with task#533.

Reasoning behind the requirement - To get a holistic view of the Critical items as in where exactly it lies and what are its Predecessors and Successors.

All suggestions will be much appreciated.