I used super store data as example attached. but the concept is similar.
Below is the result, when you drag the rank into filter, deselect 1 and 2 in this case to filter the first 2
Please let me know if you have further question.
Hope this helps
Book1_v10.2.twbx 2.4 MB
1 of 1 people found this helpful
You can try below approach(Using super store data):
1. Create rank on shipping duration =
2. Drag it to row and convert it into discrete.
3. Go to Rank ,click on Edit table calculation . Make the changes as shown below:
4. Sort rank to ascending order and drag it between "Region" and "state".
5. Right click on "Rank" ->Filter and select only 1 and 2.
6. Right click on rank again and "un-check" "show-header" , to hide rank from displaying on the sheet.
Thanks a lot.