A Dashboard Action filter should do the trick since you have two data sources. You don't need to pass the selection into the stored procedure. The second dashboard will load all data up front, but when you click on a row in the first dashboard it will filter all data out of the second dashboard except for your selection.
From the first Dashboard, go to Dashboard > Actions...
From there, click Add Action > in the bottom left and select Filter...
On Source Sheets
- uncheck all sheets except for the first sheet you want to drive the filter on the second sheet
- Set Run action On: to Select to have the filter to happen immediately
On Target Sheets
- Change the dropdown to your second dashboard
- uncheck all sheets except for the second sheet you want to be filtered
- Set Clearing the Selection Will: to Show All Values, which means when you deselect the student on sheet one, the filter will be cleared from sheet two
On Target Filters
- choose All Fields