3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 4, 2018 11:54 AM by Monica Van Loon

showing relevant filters depending on selected column

Jenna Dulchinos

Hello,

Attached is a 10.5 workbook I am working on Dashboard 6. What I am trying to do is make it so the user can select in the column drop downs which columns will show. I also want to have the ability to filter and sort on these columns. The problem I am running into is that the filters and sort options will show even if that column is not selected. As you can see, there are many more fields in the column header options than there are filters. I want to have the ability to filter on everything, but that would be an overwhelming amount of filters on the dashboard. Also, you are able to use the "Sort Option" drop down to sort on fields that were not selected as columns to show.

Does anyone know if it is possible to make it so that the filters and sort option will show only what is relevant depending on what you clicked on in the column header? For example, if I chose Objective and CS Work Category as columns, can JUST those two filters appear on the dashboard and dynamically change depending on what columns I choose?

Thank you in advance!

Jenna