1 of 1 people found this helpful
It sees you are expecting like below
Check the Sheet 2 in the appended workbook.
hope this helps.
plz mark this answer as correct and helpful to close the thread.
2 of 2 people found this helpful
You have to pivot your values outside or inside Tableau. Within Tableau , follow these steps:
1. Goto data source page and multiselect Stock level 1 till stock level 5 by pressing Ctrl or Shift
2. Pivot your measure values
3. Rename newly created column - Pivot Field Name to "Stock Name" and Pivot Field Values to "Stock Values"
4. Bring Stock name to column and stock values to rows and make the graph to line
5. Create combined field using Classification and Material
6. Put this new field on color....tadaaaaaa
PLEASE MARK THE ANSWER AS CORRECT ANSWER OR HELPFUL ANSWER IF THAT HELPED IN SOLVING YOUR QUERY
Perfekt! Yes. Thanks a lot for the quick reply!!
Thanks. I didn'T know this was possible. Thanks for the quick an complete answer!