See Tableau Support steps . Please make sure you test these commands on a test environment first before making any changes to production.
Disclaimer: It might make your tableau instance unstable, please run at your on risk on a test environment which is not in use.
1. Get the node name (generally node1): tsm topology list-nodes
2. set the port: tsm topology set-ports --node-name <node name from command 1> --port-name gateway:primary --port-value 8080
3. Command 2 will ask you to restart the server. select Y on prompt. If it doesn't prompt to restart, run tsm pending-changes apply
4. You can check if port was changed: tsm topology list-ports|grep 8080
1. If some error occurs in applying changes: try disabling (enable later) external ssl first-
tsm security external-ssl disable
2. You might need to run init command again with new port-
tabcmd initialuser --server 'localhost:8080' --username 'adminuser' --password 'adminpw'
Full post --->Change http default port from 80 to another?
Please mark the answer as CORRECT & HELPFUL if it really helped you so that it can help others as well