I'm looking for a Data Vis here in Spain. Quite a great company on the Scientific Publishing field. Salary is up to €50k + nice benefits. Here's a description:
Are you a data professional interested in having a position of real impact on the world? How about helping shape the future of research publication? Here's a position that you might consider.
You will pride yourself on creating powerful and eye-pleasing dashboards with Tableau to help deliver the best BI. As part of an expanding BI team located in two countries, you will also help extract insights and actionable recommendations with the purpose drawing conclusion for decision making and drive key strategic initiatives.
If you are ready to join a new diverse team that is always solving the next big challenge, this might be just the one for you! You will have the opportunity to work with an innovation-driven company that is trying to change the world of research publishing.
We would like you to bring some good experience in your the backpack:
- 3+ years of experience in creating powerful and visually aesthetic dashboards with Tableau - other data visualization and reporting tools such as Power BI are a plus.
- Fluent (Or upper intermediate) English skills - You will report to the lead in English.
- Strong technical expertise with T-SQL
- Solid experience with Microsoft Excel related to data analysis and manipulation.
- You are able to deliver complex reports and analysis from multiple data sources.
- Good understanding of data science and engineering disciplines and concepts is quite a bonus.
What's in it for you?:
- The opportunity to continually evaluate new technologies and keep up-to-date with current technology enhancements to meet current and future business intelligence, reporting, and application development need
- You will be part of a fast-growing international team passionate about technology. An international, relaxed, friendly working atmosphere.
- Very competitive salary
- Flexible retribution scheme (nursery and Ticket restaurant)
- Flexible Working Hours During August - the company in Madrid work till 3pm
- Coffee and cookies at the office
- An open workspace
- Team building events that include sports, events, and Happy-Hour.
- And more!
OBS: This position requires a valid E.U. passport/work visa.